App Search Optimization For Google Play Store
App Store Optimization is the process of optimizing a game or application in order to maximize its visibility in the stores in Search and Explore increase traffic to listing and improve conversion rate to generate the maximum volume of organic downloads.
The App Store Optimization strategy basically consists of these 3 processes:
1) Keyword research & Market research:-Keyword and market research is a important role to choose a ASO strategy and before publishing your app or game
2) Google Play Store page optimization + A/B testing:-Google Play is a process that embraces optimization of your app’s on-metadata and off-metadata.
On-metadata factors are the ones that are under the control of the developer: title, developer name, description, icon, screenshots, feature graphic.
Off-metadata factors are the ones out of your control: Installs volume, ratings and user reviews.
Google has an A/B testing tool integrated into the Google Play Console.
3);Tracking / monitoring:-App Store Optimization process never stops, the market changes as well as the Google Play Store itself, so a developer has to be always up-to-date with the current market situation.
Tips for play store optimization.
1) To track on weekly volume of install(organic and non organic) keyword ranking.
2) We are providing a play store optimization for Android user.App store optimization =Traffic + conversion.Google play store optimization are use for a to increase the download of your app and game.Google play store optimization is a most important factor to launch a app or game.
3) Google Play Store provides you with a short description field (up to 80 characters) and a long description field (up to 4,000 characters) to describe your app.
4) Icon has attractive it’s help to increase your download on a Google play store.
5) Localize your app listing first to see how well your app performs in different countries. You can then decide if you should perform full localization of the whole app for the best performing countries.
Best 5 point of Google play store optimization:-
1) No meta data review process.
2) change description any time.
3)50 character limit in app name.
4) Keywords done only in title and description.
5) Social and links affect ranking.
App search optimization for Apple store
App Store Optimization (ASO) is the process of optimizing mobile apps for the purpose of achieving a higher rank in the apple store search results and increase the downloads.
Best factor to choose Apple store optimization.
1)iOS App Store limits the app name to a maximum of 30 characters in iOS 11.
2) It’s also important to use only URL-Friendly characters in your title, particularly in the App Store, as the iOS uses the app name to create your app URL.
3) App subtitle (for iOS App Store only):- App subtitles were introduced in iOS 11, available in the Apple App Store only.
4) App description (for iOS App Store):- The iOS App Store does not search for app store keywords in the app description, but that does not mean iOS developers can be lazy with it.
5) App Promotional Text (available only for iOS App Store):-Like the app subtitle field, the app promotional text was introduced in iOS 11. It is situated at the top of the description and is limited to only 170 characters.
6) App Store Keyword field (available only for iOS App Store):-This metadata decides how your app gets discovered. Fill in the keyword metadata with your selected app store keywords.
7)Both Apple and Google index the names of in-app purchases (IAP) in the app store search and in iOS 11, each IAP has its own display name, promotional image, and description.
8)App icon:- A better icon can increase your downloads.Design a good icon, keep your design simple and eye-catching.
9)App Size:-Try to make your app smaller than 200MB for iOS app.
10)Google’s Firebase App Indexing allows users to search the dynamic content in your app, and it works for both Android and iOS devices.
11) Metadata requires approval.
12) Can only change description with new approval.
13) 30 characters in app name.
14) 30 characters in sub title
15) Specific 100 character keyword field.
16) Social and links don’t affect rankings